Employee Hours Maintenance
Overview: Employee Hours Maintenance is the screen for maintaining the employee hour records created by the Time Clock feature. Entries can be added, edited or deleted. Commonly employees will forget to check in, check out, or these times may need to be adjusted. Any employee with permissions to enter Employee Hours Maintenance can correct the entry.
Employee Hours Maintenance Introduction
Employee – This is a drop-down list of all of the Employees marked as Active.
Show Date Range – This is a drop-down calendar to select the Begin and End Dates of the entries.
Add Entry – Select this to add a Time Clock entry.
Save Entry – Select this to save the Time Clock entry.
Change Entry – Select this to edit a Time Clock entry.
Save Changes – Select this to save the changes to the Time Clock entry.
Cancel – Select this to cancel out of the screen without saving the entry.
Delete Entry – Select this to delete a specific Time Clock entry.
Close – Select this to exit the Hours Maintenance screen.
Entry # - This is the number assigned to the Time Clock entry.
Check In Date – This is the date of the Check In entry.
Check Out Date – This is the date of the Check Out entry.
Time In – This is the time of the Check In entry.
Time Out – This is the time of the Check Out entry.
Hours – This is the total hours accrued for the entry.
Tips – This is the dollar amount of any tip money entered.
Employee Hours Maintenance Instructions
Viewing an Employee’s Hours
Adding an Entry
- Select the employee name from the Employee drop-down list.
- Optionally use the Show Date Range to filter the date range of the entries by setting the Begin Date and End Date.
Editing an Entry
- Select Add Entry.
- Enter the Check In Date and Time In (Check Out Date and Time Out if needed). Double clicking the fields will bring up a calendar or clock for selecting the date or time. Single click the field to type the information.
- Optionally enter the Tips if they are being tracked.
- Select Save Entry.
- Highlight the line that represents the date and hours you need to edit.
- Select Change Entry.
- To change the date, double click on the Check In Date or Check Out Date. Double clicking the fields will bring up a calendar for selecting the date. Single click the field to type the information.
- To change the time, double click on the Time In or Time Out fields. Double clicking the fields will bring up a clock for selecting the time. Single click the field to type the information.
Deleting an Entry
- To change the Tips field, enter the new tip amount.
- The Hours field cannot be edited, it will update automatically.
- Select Save Changes.
- Highlight the line that represents the date you need to delete.
- Select Delete Entry.
- Select Yes to confirm.
Employee | Tasks
Employee | Customize Menu
Employee | Shift