Inventory | Flavors
Flavors can be applied to specific Inventory items and you will be prompted at the time of the purchase the list to select from. The flavors must first be created in Inventory (using the Item Type of Flavor).
Adding Flavors to an Inventory Item
Note: You can use the CTRL and Shift keys or Left Click and hold on the mouse to select multiple items.
- Select Change Flavors.
- Select flavors from the Available Flavors grid and use the << Add Flavor button to move them to the Show these flavors during sale grid.
Note: Selecting the Flavor Group Maintenance button is a direct link to creating new Flavor Groups.
- Remove flavors by selecting the flavors from the Show these flavors during sale grid and select the Remove Flavor >> button.
- To assign all of the flavors in a Flavor Group select a group from the Assign Flavor Group drop-down list. See section Flavor Group Maintenance below for more information on creating flavor groups.
Flavor Group Maintenance
This screen allows you to attach like Flavors together so they can be attached as a group instead of individually. When attached to an Inventory item, the group list will appear at the time of purchase. The flavors must first be created in inventory (using the Item Type of Flavor). Flavor Groups are a way to quickly select a common group of flavors such as flavor options for Ice Cream.
Creating New Flavor Group
Editing an Existing Flavor Group
- Select New.
- Enter a Flavor Group ID. This must be unique. For example: CRM.
- Enter in a Description name. For example: Ice Cream Flavors.
- Use the << Add Flavor button to select Flavors from the Available Flavors grid and attach them to the Flavor Group. If you need to remove a Flavor from the Selected Flavors for Group grid, use the Remove Flavor >> button.
- Select Save.
Deleting a Flavor Group
- Select the appropriate group from the Locate Group or Flavor Group drop-down list. Locate Group is a list of the Descriptions with the ID in parenthesis. Flavor Group is a list of only the IDs.
- Select Edit.
- Use the << Add Flavor and Remove Flavor >> buttons to make changes.
- Select Save.
- Browse to the appropriate Flavor Group using the Locate Group or Flavor Group drop-down list.
- Select Delete and select Yes to the Permanently remove message.
Note: The Flavors are not deleted, only the Group the individual Flavors were attached to.
Inventory | Introduction
Inventory | InstructionsInventory | Modifiers
Inventory | Printers
Inventory | Recipe List
Inventory | Item Prompts
Inventory | Reconcile Physical Inventory
Inventory | Purchase Orders
Inventory | Inventory Adjustment
Inventory | Inventory Waste
Inventory | Global Price Updates